Sunday, May 6, 2012

Making May Great!

I thought it might be fun to set some intention to 
MAKING MAY GREAT!

May has always been a special month for me.  May 1st is my birthday and his past week I have hit the last year of my twenties!  It is hard to believe that I will be the big 30 next year and honestly it doesn't bother me one bit.  I am so happy to be where I am, to have done the things I have done, and look forward to the future with such an open, grateful heart.

Some intentions that I am setting out for May.  I encourage you to set your own or traveling along side with me and use mine to inspire yours.

1.  Read a book
   
     I have been slacking in my contiuning education and knowledge.  Between traveling and work I haven't had much time to sit down and read a good book.  I intend to to that this month.

2.  Drink Green Juices
 
    I already eat a ton of veggies, but in an effort to change things up a bit I am going to try and utilize the Vitamix more often.  Check out these links to some great green smoothies and drinks




3.  Volunteer

   I would love to find an local organization that I am passionate about and offer them some of my time and energy.  I have volunteered all over the world, but I would love to find something to do right here in SA.

4.  Clean out closets

   I try to this often, about once a month, but I have been slacking lately.  I need to go through and clean out, even if I only purge a couple of things it will help my mind be more clear and donate it to someone else who will use it more than me. ;)

5.  Read the bible everyday

   There is this great app on the IPAD, GloBible.  It offers you a variety of different ways to read the Bible every day through daily lessons and scripture readings.  I am setting the intention to make this a part of my everyday.


What are you going to do to make May Great?!

Just for fun here is a couple of pictures from our recent vacation to Vegas.  
We had a great week celebrating my birthday!


Enjoying the sunshine and a challenging hike at Red Rock Canyon


Night out at the Bellagio to see "O"


Gorgeous view from the hike and a little pose for the dancer in me ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment